Daily rambles, stumbles and travels

Saturday, 16 October 2010

Bread Return

My return from the pilgrimage of the Japanese Islands with my fellow Tokyoite was merely three days ago, I'm sitting here sipping green tea, sighing as I flick through the vast collection of photographs from our travels and missing our time there already.

I can honestly say, it was far more awesome than I could even remember, it was worth the two year anticipated return. So many sights I recall and many that I didn't get chance to explore on my previous visit, they were all there and abundant. There were fast paced moments of UFO machines and subway crushes, but also many chillaxin' times, munching on crepes whilst watching the city pass. It was an eclectic mixture of discovery and checking out Japanese life in general.

I can honestly say, it has both affirmed and excited both of us about teaching there for a year (Or more), in various ways; The lifestyle, the general attitude of it's people, the sights, the tastes, we loved it all. I couldn't have asked for a more amazing visit ^____^ I even picked up a few bits of Japanese here and there, which is pretty amazing to say we were there for only twelve days! No, I can't read kanji yet, that may take some time XD

Yesh, I will be updating my blog with our various adventures. I can only think the best way of doing this is to create an entry day-by-day with photos and videos? I have not even began editing just yet, but I'm sure you will know when I finally get my paws around them.

Expect updates with more detail and pretty pictures soon!

No comments: