Daily rambles, stumbles and travels

Thursday, 10 February 2011

Visa Approval - Is Heading to Tokyo in April!

I'm still in a state of disbelief right now, but in my hands is the beauty that is my Japan Visa! ^__________________^

This little baby will allow me to stay within Japan for an entire year, travelling, living amongst the culture, learning the language and teaching my own language.
Now the juicy business can begin, such as reserving accommodation, booking flights and other related flim-flam. Although, I am a little over-whelmed with what to pack D:

I had to calm down the only way I know, with dino shaped sammiches and a green tea kit-kat...


Oishii!

Today has been pretty monumental, the start to my journey into Japan, this will certainly be a completely unforgettable experience and I wish to remember it all, I'll most likely keep this blog a lot more up-to-date for friends and family to read, as I am certainly guaranteed to come across many weird and wonderful experiences! My heart is racing just thinking about it.

Let the journey begin....

For those of you who aren't aware, I am also selling A LOT of my junk due to such a move, via my brand new store:

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME JUNK FOR SALE

All at awesome prices, everything must go! Every penny helps ^___^

No comments: