Daily rambles, stumbles and travels

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Beep

So, I feel like I should be all apologetic, or whatever?

I have become lazy with writing about my travels, my ups and downs, which sucks because I like to keep track of what I've been upto, my memory not being what it used to be, it's for reference and sharing my experiences with whoever cares. I get so dizzy from distracting myself with travels, I find that when I have a spare moment to myself, I become lost in my thoughts.

I've backlogged on some major events that happened at the end of last year...

- Berlin
- MCM Expo London
- Toronto
- Collectormania
- Disneyland Paris

I'm sure you can catch up with all of these events via my youtube, yes, I am self pimping. If I blogged about each one, I'd be here for quite sometime.

It's not that I don't want to write about them, because each event was frakkin' awesomely-tastic! It's more the fact that I enjoyed them so much, I'd write too much.

I thought it'd at least be a good start to keep track of the year, although January has already flown out the window (With many positive memories might I add), but the days and hours go by so damned quick nowadays I get kinda agitated when I have a moment to myself.

Already, I have viewed/met some of my idols....

- Henry Rollins
- Ron Clements
- John Musker
- Andreas Dejas

I could have listened to them ALL talk for hours, they never had a dull moment.
All of the above were capable because of two amazing people in my life that managed to lead me the path to them, with some very kind birthday presents. Which I am extremely grateful.

I now have booked events coming up, wondering if I can constantly top my last actions. Live each day as it comes, keeping my mind off the supposed "real issues" and all that bullcrap.

Booked events include...

- TNA Wrestling
- Rammstein

I CAN'T WAIT.

THE END.

Wait, I promised you pretty pictures. Ok, well, heres some snippets of what I didn't type about from last year, remember 2009!

Disneyland





Collectormania




Toronto










MCM Expo London




Berlin






No comments: