Daily rambles, stumbles and travels

Thursday 12 August 2010

"Oh wow! my metapod evolved into a butterfree!"

...Well, not quite. But I have managed to "evolve" further in my Teaching in Japan career! As I managed to high five the final checkpoint to my TEFL online course ^____^ Now onto the next half, which still seems as enjoyable as the previous topics on the course. It's odd to think that despite speaking English as my native language, a lot of the English Grammar is something I having trouble remembering?

The next step in "Plan Japan" is actually rummaging which companies to apply to. The main target is Interac, as they are connected with the course itself and they are the top of the list with positive reviews (Next to the obvious JET programme), with Aeon as a second choice. I've been sniffing around different forums for reviews of which companies peeps rave about, but it seems I've gone cross-eyed from researching my rump off XD

I think when reaching points like this, it makes the dreams become reality and I get this awesome Disney like feeling ^___^ Especially with pre-intro Tokyo trip under two months away now - EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I had a surge of excitement when the Ghibli Museum tickets arrived the other morning, joooooooooooy!

In the meantime, EBay sales and art commissions are going strong, thanks for the support to anyone who has purchased my artwork in recent months - you guys/gals be all kinds of rockin'! I still have slots open if anyone is interested for a commission, please check my Deviant Art page journal for more details on prices. With art auctions up for bid too - every penny helps folks!

No comments: