Daily rambles, stumbles and travels

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Tokyo...Tomorrow!

The time has arrived, for my (soonish) departure to TOKYO! I think I'm in a present state of disbelief, as I never thought I'd be able to return here, but luckily life has treated me well and two years after my first trip, I'm actually able to visit once again ^___^ The added bonus of my partner in crime coming along for the ride (his first time!) will be what makes it just that more awesome!

I'm overwhelmed with what to pack, although I have pretty much crammed what I can into my monster of a suitcase, I always have the feeling as though I've forgotten everything, ending up having a 'Home Alone' moment on the plane XD

I can't even begin to explain my excitement (As if it hasn't been made apparent via here many times!) checking and double checking maps and schtuff is getting me onto new levels of anticipation!

Righto', all I can say is...Sayonara! Expect major photos and video upload when I return *excitable waves*

No comments: