Daily rambles, stumbles and travels

Monday 2 March 2009

Camera whore-age

Something more interesting than typing BORING WORDS of what I've been doing with my time, I give to you the wonders of moving pictures. Yes, they are even in colour these days; LE GASP!







Heck, I've even baked some god damned chocolate bread. Oh yeah. I also made some crazy hybrid of muffins and scones, which are now named "Scoffins" TM. So, expect footage from that also.

On the movie watching front, I viewed 'The Prestige' today, which was all I was expecting and more. I unfortunately didn't catch this badd boy at the cinema (I have no idea what happened, it was at the cinema for like, a day), but I knew from the viewing advertisments that magicians placed within the delicious ear of the 1800s caused me to salivate. The period of HATS. This film was just, oh dear gawd, it was just awesome. The bitter rivalary, the constant plot twists and the inventions, as this was the time before the science of Edison, you can contemplate the imagary of pre-science boundries. The cast line-up obviously helped this film win me over, hoooray to Nolan's casting capabilities!

Here have some pikchars:





Luuuuurved it and will be bought immediately.... when I gets moneys.

(Pssst, job hunting suuucks)

No comments: