Daily rambles, stumbles and travels

Monday 20 October 2008

My Little Something, Something.

What do you get when searching the nets crosses over with late night times?

.....................

.....................

..............

Give up? Ok!

So, I came across alot of people who dedicate their lives to modifying My Little Ponies (If you're thinking WHAT? SHADDAP? at this point check this) into things that are not quite so Equine. I know what you are thinking, "Why would anyone do this as a chosen hobby?" but sometimes the outcomes are pretty amazing....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Others are not as awesome, but are still pretty funky due to the subject matter.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now for the model that made me literally "LOL".

Photobucket

He has a frakkin' moustache! On a pony! I'm not even going to begin explaining what is going on here XD

These are my discoveries of last night/this morning. Possibly more later :P

Oh, I chipped part of my tooth today, while eating squidgy biscuit that I dipped into my tea. Not sure why it happened, I'm just glad it doesn't hurt.

Good news is NEW YORK IN FIVE DAYS. Places of interest I plan to visit:

- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Central Park Zoo
- Goth/alternative clothes shops
- American Museum of Natural History
- Toys R' Us Times Square (Giant animatronic T-Rex!!!!)
- Balto statue

Of course this is also including the atmosphere of the city and defualt touristy sites such as buildings, statue of liberty and a breakfast diner of some sort :D My planning is complete. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: