Daily rambles, stumbles and travels

Saturday 18 October 2008

Uploading my new Rap video....

"Dear ShiverZ66,

Video Disabled

A copyright owner has claimed it owns some or all of the audio content in your video Sarnie Crew - "Dollars, Dollars". The audio content identified in your video is Holla Holla by Ja Rule. We regret to inform you that your video has been blocked from playback, due to a music rights issue."

I just recieved this in an e-mail when uploading a recent fake-ass "music video" to JA Rules - "Dollars, dollars" song that I recently made with my freshly bought American dollars.

I did not know until now youtube had issues with copyrighted music, since every video in their archives has some sort of copyrighted music file within it. Such as the many AMVs that are around. may I need to remind readers that I DID credit Mr JA Rule in the credits of the video....

Oh well, may aswell try it again, tomorrow!

No comments: