Daily rambles, stumbles and travels

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Guess who drew something?

Good news, my creative streak has returned! I don't know whether I should thank Warhammer models or not, mainly because my comeback began with painting Orks. Hmmm, still, huzzah to end of artists block! *throws her pencil into the air in a victorious motion*

Heres a preview of what my creative bursts have, well, created...

Demon Lady:
Photobucket

Black Cat Lady:
Photobucket

Mummy Lady:
Photobucket

Vamp Lady:
Photobucket

Witch Lady:
Photobucket

Lycan Lady:
Photobucket

I have gone along with the theme of the "defualt" Hallow's Eve monsters but feminised them in whatever way. Of course, I began the Lycan one first ;) Whether they'll be finished before Hallow's Eve is another question....

NEW YORK IS EVEN SOOONER THAT YESTERDAY! Wheeeeee! I think I have come to the conclusion that if I see some black PVC trousers, I WILL purchase them. Seeing this picture made me do it...

Photobucket

It also reminded me how much I want my hair blue, but I doubt getting my hair THAT blue will ever happen unless I'm willing to bleach it, which I like my dark hair. Oh well, time to buy more wigs ^_^

Back to the topic NEW YORK WOOOOOOO!

No comments: