Daily rambles, stumbles and travels

Thursday 5 February 2009

Computer hate love hate love

At this present time my computer has yet again gone in for whatever repairs it needs, so I am typing on my sisters more reliable laptop.

All I can say is that DELL suck at building computers.

I was planning to fill out a an incredibly long entry on my journey of computer mayhem, but it is already past 2am and instead I will say that all will be revealed as to what is wrong tomorrow. Hopefully all is easily fixed and that is the END of the bad computer times, for a reasonable price.

IN OTHER NEWS

Schnooooooooooow! The white gold has landed and settled, bringing much playtime happiness to moi. I have built snowmans, igloos and giant rolling balls, woo! Photos and videos when I get my computers back :D

No comments: